24 November 2008

I'm Thankful for HVA


During this season of thankfulness, I am so happy to have a family and friends who love me. But, I'd like to focus on the blessings I receive daily from my job.

1. I'm so thankful that we can openly praise God together! I particularly love singing during Prayer & Praise.

2. I love the setting of our campus: it is beautiful and rural, with deer and other woodland creatures roaming free!

3. I love the friendly students; they are open and accepting of each other and friendly and respectful toward faculty.

4. I'm thankful for my professional colleagues who make working here more enjoyable.

5. I am always happy to see the smiling faces of the energetic freshmen.

6. The sophomores have a natural inquisitiveness that is very special.

7. I enjoy teaching the juniors, who are very intellectual, deep thinkers, and very creative.

8. The seniors are always ready to have a good time, and they always make me smile.

9. I enjoy getting to know students outside of class at sporting events, music or drama performances, or just hanging out.

10. Our students are always the best behaved when we take them off campus, and I know that I can be proud of them.

Highland View Academy is definitely God's school, and I am blessed to be able to work here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home